Shririki House Administrator Job at Sustainet Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sustainet Group.
Sustainet E.A. is a Nongovernmental organization promoting sustainable agricultural practices in the East and Horns of Africa. Our name ‘SustaiNet’ originates from a regional network of East African NGOs working in the field of sustainable agricultural development.
- Maintain entire office facility in a well-organized manner, all furniture and equipment in the designated areas
- Supervise service providers and maintain a monthly report on service provision
- Act as a liaison between the landlord/caretaker on services provided by the building management i.e security, cleaning, parking, electricity, water, generator etc.
- Covering reception duties outside of office hours when needed by clients.
- Maintain asset insurance list and documentation for SH Kenya
- Monitor asset utilization for Sh1 private and shared space
- Understand Shiriki House products, services and value proposition to be able to offer solutions to clients
- Prospect for new business and offer tailor-made solutions that fit potential new clients office space needs
- Assist to gather and maintain market intelligence for new business opportunities and product development
- Assist in marketing the company on social media portals and be active to promote the brand
- Maintain a healthy relationship with our clients that ensures that we are keeping up to date with their services requirements and troubleshoot/resolve any issues that come up
- Help plan and organize community events in collaboration with SH supervisor
- Assist in maintaining SH PAL portal by categorizing and filling all procurement, administration and legal documents for Shiriki House
- Assist in obtaining maintaining all statutory and legal documentation for SH Kenya
- Degree in Business administration.
- 0-1 year of experience in administration work.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.