Sidian Bank Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sidian Bank.
- Client Services Manager
IT Strategy Support:
- The Client Service Manager is the champion for designing systems and services for supportability and operational performance. Insights and observations from service operations should be shared during service strategy and design discussions.
IT Service Management:
- Provide first-line response for users requiring assistance with IT issues and respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system.
Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized to recommend and coordinate the implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve metrics.
IT Operations Management:
- Supplier management – ensure that IT suppliers and their performances are managed appropriately to support the seamless provision of quality products and services.
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
Communication & Relationship Management
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- As the owner of the escalation process, the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations and overseeing IT Service Desk Teams.
- Sound knowledge of Information technology and related support architectures.
- Adequate understanding of the various computer processing systems within the Bank and the applications of IT in business will be an added advantage.
- Senior Officer (HR Operations)
HR LEADERSHIP SUPPORT
- Productivity measurement – Provide personal productivity metrics on a weekly basis.
- Reporting – Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business leaders to ensure that the reports are accurate and timely – monthly staff lists, monthly payroll, monthly salary reviews data, monthly statutory reports, Mancom, quarterly Board, quarterly industry benefits and annual HR returns.
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SUPPORT
- Change Management – Induction of new staff into the Sidian culture, Sidian DNA, and core values so that they understand and live the values from day one.
- Strategy implementation – Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the banks and divisional /People strategy and objectives.
HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Learning & Development – Manage the training calendar budget in liaison with the HR team and ensure that all payments are UpToDate, NITA approvals are sought and reimbursements made.
- First degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Organizational Development, Public Administration or other relevant social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management.
- Experience in payroll is mandatory.
- Use of Perpay – added advantage.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.