The application for the Siemens Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors for all South Africans in South Africa.
Note: coursediscovery.com is copying content from this website despite warning. They will soon be served and penalized very soon for copyright infringement.
The Siemens hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Siemens bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
The Siemens bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Siemens Undergraduate bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Pan African University Scholarships
SIEMENS BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The selected institution must be a locally recognised higher education institution.
- Unemployed South African citizen between 18 – 25 years
- The student should not be receiving any other funding e.g., National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding.
- Completed Matric /Grade 12.
- A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary i.e. in grade 12 or university level.
- A Siemens Energy study bursary contract must be signed.
- Proof of acceptance by the training institution is required before a bursary can be awarded.
- Results to be submitted within timeframe of completion
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: registration fees, tuition, examination fees, prescribed books, accommodation in residence and meals (if applicable)
Bursary students in the specific disciplines of study below will be required to work for the company on completion of their studies if applicable for an amount of time equal to the bursary awarded.
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- BSc IT
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/BSc)
- B. Tech Equivalent (Engineering Technologists)
- Diplomas where applicable
- (Digitalization, Automation, Software Development, Data Analytics and Machine Learning)
HOW TO APPLY FOR SIEMENS BURSARY
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on the ONLINE platform before the deadline to be considered for a the bursary.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted as early as possible.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>