Site Lead Research Assistant Job at Kenya Medical Research…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Medical Research.
- Site Lead Research Assistant
- Oversight and study management at the site.
- Conduct participant recruitment, screening, informed consent, and randomization/re- randomization.
- Data collection, data entry, documentation, and organization per the study protocol and standard.
- operating procedures.
- Site stock management.
- Send daily site reports.
- Communicate regularly with the Study Coordinators and other study staff and will respond to data and study.
- Queries with information and reports as required.
- Assist caregivers and adolescents with disclosure support.
- Maintain study registers, logs, and files and make sure all study documents are kept secure and locked.
- Write reports and participate in study meetings as required.
- Participant follow up and tracing.
- Diploma in Community Health, Social Work & Community Development or any other related Diploma in Social Sciences with C plain and above in O level.
- At least two years of research assistant experience.
- Motorcycle riding will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer skills.