Site Reliability Engineering Manager Job at Canonical… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Canonical.
- Lead your team in daily agile DevOps practices.
- Optimize the quality and velocity of both development and operations.
- Mentor engineers to improve their skills.
- Identify and measure team health indicators.
- Implement structured engineering and operations processes.
- Ensure proper team focus on priorities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Work to meet service level agreements with customer deployments around the globe.
- Deliver quality managed services in a consistent, timely manner.
- Represent the IS team to stakeholders, customers, and internal teams.
- Bachelors (or equivalent) Degree level education in a technology field.
- Proven experience in software delivery using Python, Go, C, C++, or Java.
- Proven experience managing DevOps teams for SAAS or similar offerings.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and maintainable code quality.
- Experience with Ubuntu system administration.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working in and managing distributed teams.
- Technical aptitude for understanding complex distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud topologies and technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.