Application for the Smart Tech Desk Digital Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by Smart Tech Desk Digital for all outstanding applicants.
Are you between 19 and 24 years old? Are you tech-savvy and keen to be part of the digital future and ready for an international internship with a difference? Then the Smart Tech Desk Digital Internship Programme is for you.
Smart Tech Desk Digital is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Smart Tech Desk Digital Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The Smart Tech Desk Digital Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Smart Tech Desk Digital provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Smart Tech Desk Digital Program
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- All Provinces
- starts online on 15 September 2021
- is for South African and Dutch students
- is a 12 week digital pogramme plus orientation
- focuses on tech-related topics
- includes host companies in: Agri-business (key sector) | Infrastructure Development | Energy Security | Green Economy | Tourism | Manufacturing | Localisation and export orientation.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Bolt Operations Internship Internship Programme
SMART TECH DESK DIGITAL INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- The successful candidates will fulfil support responsibilities in various functions within the business. The responsibilities will be critical to the successful running of the function and as such an accelerated and practical work experience is guaranteed.
We are looking for
- South African & Dutch Students
- Currently unemployed
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good personal time management
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and commitment to the 12-month programme
SMART TECH DESK DIGITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, Scan the QR code below to apply..
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the Smart Tech Desk Digital on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.