Social Media Intern Job at HCDExchange…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at HCDExchange.
- Social Media Intern
- Supporting in the management of the HCDExchange’s social media accounts by planning, creating, and scheduling multimedia.
- Producing regular communications assets such as graphics, short videos, GIFs, and other images and sharing across social media channels.
- Designing youth-focused social media campaigns targeted at educating and inspiring young people who work at the intersection of HCD and ASRH.
- Maintaining an up-to-date social media calendar that is linked to the main editorial calendar.
- Attending events to live tweet and also capture content that can be incorporated into emails and other content production forms.
- Management of social media accounts, including our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts.
- Designing social media campaigns.
- Pre-filling of social media calendar in advance for approval from the Communications Specialist.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an emphasis on writing for digital consumption. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strong graphic design skills with proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch/Figma/Canva.
- Experience with digital design and video editing software.
- Experience with social media management tools like ContentCal, Hootsuite, or Later.
- Experience or keen interest in human-centered design and/or adolescent reproductive health is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.