Social Media Manager Job at Dalberg… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Dalberg.
- Serve as the day-to-day lead for Dalberg’s social media channels, including sourcing input and content ideas for posts across multiple channels and then developing compelling, ready-to-publish on-brand copy.
- Support the development and refinement of Dalberg’s social media strategy in collaboration with senior Dalberg leaders.
- Manage social media-focused partnerships with key clients and organizations, including the coordination of social media campaigns and the development of social media toolkits.
- Identify and develop visuals and graphics for social media posts in close collaboration with in-house and external graphic designers.
- Community management (e.g. engagement and social listening).
- Analytics reporting as part of daily, weekly, and monthly workflow.
- Work in close collaboration with the global comms editorial team and a network of select contractors.
- 5 years of social media management and content creation experience.
- Experience identifying, sourcing, writing, editing, and publishing nuanced, on-brand content across social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) for service-oriented organizations or brands.
- Experience regularly reporting on analytics across all social media channels and suggesting ways to optimize and grow
- Community management experience (e.g. social media engagement and listening).
- Demonstrated ability to grow social media following and create engaging, multi-format campaigns, with the ability to identify and reach relevant or new audiences in meaningful ways.
- Deep experience with social media scheduling (Hootsuite) and content management (Airtable) tools.
- Experience developing and managing partner- and client-ready social media toolkits.
- Experience developing and managing paid ad campaigns on social media platforms.
- Experience with design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or Figma preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.