Software Engineer (Financial Services) Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
- Evaluation of new and existing financial systems infrastructure.
- Planning & designing new financial solutions.
- Platform capacity planning.
- Financial solutions technology evolution to attain 99.999% service availability.
- Implementation and integration of new hardware/software.
- Optimization of existing systems.
- Internal Process Improvement in accordance with ITIL and Agile standards.
- Change management.
- Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunications; Electronic Engineering; IT (Computing) – Operating systems, databases, system development
- 2 years of work experience as an engineer in Financial Technology or a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator).
- Software development skills in Java, Python, and web technologies.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology. Certification in Scrum fundamentals is an added advantage.
- Experience in mobile money systems.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Huawei, or GCP). Certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge in database administration.
- Proven Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work without supervision & meet tight deadlines/schedules.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.