Software Engineer Job at Adanian Labs…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Adanian Labs.
- Software Engineer
- Analyze the needs of the user and design, test and develop the software to meet those needs.
- Develop separate elements of software that work well in the program as a whole.
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software.
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary, and communicate with any programmers involved in the project.
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications) and computer operating systems.
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work.
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together.
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals.
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems.
- Bachelors Computer Science, Information Technology or related course of study.
- 6+ years in developing and implementing software applications.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.