Software Engineer Job – Data Platform at Canonical… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Canonical.
Canonical Ltd. is a UK-based privately held computer software company founded and funded by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth to market commercial support and related services for Ubuntu and related projects.
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high quality, idiomatic Python code to create new features
- Debug issues and interact with upstream communities, in the open
- Work with helpful and talented engineers including experts in many fields
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events
Who you are?
- You love technology and working with brilliant people
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree
- You are experienced with Linux systems administration, package management, and operations
- You have hands-on experience with at least one public cloud and experience with private cloud solutions like OpenStack
- You are experienced with Kubernetes and believe it can be used for serious persistent data services
- You are an accomplished Python programmer that enjoys challenging projects in mission-critical environments
- You have experience operating and managing data platform technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Opensearch, Kafka, Yugabyte
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.