Solution Architect Job at KCB Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCB Bank Kenya.
- Analyzing enterprise specifics – Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements- Elicit business requirements using interviews, analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Setting the collaboration framework- Liaise with the Business subject matter experts in the development of business architectural framework developing a clear roadmap of Business solutions.
- Analyzing the technology environment- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement vis a vis information technology systems enhancement.
- Controlling solution development-Participate in solution developments to ensure technical and business requirements are adhered to.
- Supporting project management- Provide architectural oversight of projects and ensure that requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- Leverage’s business capabilities as a platform for illustrating the link between business needs with decisions to their technology, solution, business and information architecture efforts.
- Translates strategic initiatives into delivery-focused change initiatives, while translating business processes and issues into effective conceptual and logical models.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents.
- Ability to independently facilitate discussions with groups of diverse stakeholders and manage the flow of conversation while driving to meet business objectives.
- Ability to independently manage conflict among diverse cross-portfolio stakeholders related to competing interests and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least one professional qualification in the following list: CBAP, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation, Design Thinking and Innovation; Project Management – PRINCE II.
- 5 years of technology experience in at least two IT disciplines such as business architecture, application architecture, application development, middleware, microservices, and SOA.
- Experience working with Database Management Systems.
- Experience in a leading formal enterprise architecture framework.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, cloud and processing environments.
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes, (DevOps) and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid).
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.