Solution & Commercialization Head for Visa Direct (Director) Job at Visa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Visa.
- Solution & Commercialization Head for Visa Direct (Director
- Be the ultimate Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Visa Direct capabilities in the SSA region.
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
- Bring deep commercialization and customizing market strategies including different aspects of product roadmap and pricing.
- Work closely with our partners across the solution development cycle starting from strategy and solution definition through launch and go to market, by co-managing and driving the completion of key execution deliverables.
- Responsible for leading design discussion and as well as deep-dive workshops with clients for developing digital payment solutions leveraging Visa Direct APIs.
- Coordinate resolution of issues and design of new solutions with the regional and global product team.
- Track progress on projects’ implementations and act as the first line of support for product-related issues.
- Stay abreast of trends in the payments, technology, business, identifying implications for Visa’s Product & Solutions strategy and our client’s businesses.
- Adopt human-centered design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across Visa’s product and solutions sets.
- Support management of project pipeline and driving the client engagements as per opportunities pipeline.
- BA/BS degree with an aptitude and passion for technology.
- 10-12 years of related work experience.
- Have a strong engineering or architecture background focused on Web technologies, APIs (REST/JSON), and machine-to-machine communication over the Internet.
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams or deep-dive into user flows with clients.
- Be as comfortable working with an institutional developer at one of Visa’s large banking clients as with a developer at a payments startup.
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.