Specialist, Global Compensation and People Analytics (Contract) at Wikimedia Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Wikimedia Foundation.
The Wikimedia Foundation is the nonprofit that hosts Wikipedia and our other free knowledge projects. We want to make it easier for everyone to share what they know. To do this, we keep Wikipedia and Wikimedia sites fast, reliable, and available to all.
- Performing job analysis, benchmarking positions to the market and making salary range recommendations
- Leading the organization in organizing and providing information on benchmark surveys with Mercer, Croner and other market surveys we participate in
- Collaborating with the Global People Operations Director and Finance department in the planning, coordination, administration, and reporting of the annual salary review program and other compensation and benefits programs for all employees
- Supporting periodic HR processes such as promotions and merit increase with data, templates, reports and insights
- Maintaining compensation data integrity across all HR Systems
- Ideating with colleagues and providing implementable solutions to compensation related challenges that may arise at the organization
- Developing and maintaining HR metrics and people analytics dashboards to measure and support organization initiatives
- Providing timely information and insights for management review from the data and dashboard
- Serving as the point of contact and support for people data and compensation queries across the organization
- Serving as a partner to HR Business Partners and Recruiters to help communicate insights from compensation and people date to key stakeholders
- Working with the broader People Operations team on various projects to create harmonized processes and programs for a global impact
- Partnering cross-functionally with other department functions such as Recruiting, People Experience, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) to support different initiatives as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- About 5 years of experience in either HR consulting or the HR department within an international organization. Most roles and work during these years of service should be in compensation and people analytics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with some modules in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Social Research), or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel / Google Sheets and continuous on the job experience with use cases mainly in data analysis and use of MS Excel / Google Sheets in automating workflows. Advanced Excel skills such as VBA, macros, automation, power pivot, power query, interaction with SQL and programmability will be a distinct advantage in consideration for this role.
- Hands on experience in developing data visualizations / dashboards with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, etc.
- Broad overall HR background, including experience in different HR subject areas.
- Experience in supporting a global organization remotely with projects across different countries and time zones. The role requires the incumbent to work flexible hours across different time zones in a remote manner.
- Amazing attention to detail, and maturity to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Fluency through hands on-experience in one or more Statistical programming languages like R, Python will be a competitive advantage for this role
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, including being adaptable to work with a variety of personalities and nationalities.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 30th September 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.