Sponsor Relation Internship at Child Fund International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Child Fund International.
ChildFund protects children’s well-being by strengthening relationships among children, parents, community members, local organizations, teachers and schools, governments and others. Together, we improve children’s lives – at every age, from infancy to young adulthood – with better nutrition, health, safety, education and skills, so it’s possible for them to dream, achieve their potential and contribute to their communities.
The Sponsor Relations Intern will sit in the ChildFund Kenya Country Office and work with the Sponsor Relations Manager. The candidate is expected to:
- Participate in timely processing of general correspondences.
- Ensure high quality and timely downloading of sponsor mail from the Donor Portal
- Ensure timely uploading of electronic children’s mail to the Letter Translation Exchange.
- Printing of the donor mail and submitting them to LPs.
- Processing of sponsor inquiries on SalesForce.
- Follow up on sponsor inquiry responses from LPs.
- Performing any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to work and communicate with employees of all levels.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in Swahili required.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
Duration of service: 4 months
- · Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in international development, child development, community development or a related field.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 8 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.