Application for the Sports Scholarships for International Students in Turkey – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Antalya Bilim University in Turkey.
The educational award assists talented students who want to study full-time undergraduate programme at the university. Antalya Bilim University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Turkey.
The 158th University in Turkey, the Antalya Bilim University, is a prosperous leading research university in Turkey that has a distinguished academic team in teacher and research providing the best possible undergraduate and graduate studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Sports opportunities are offered for students who attend sports activities on behalf of our university and/or
- Represent our university, upon the review of the Scholarship and Financial Aid Commission. The duration and amount of the program to be offered will be determined by the commission, approved by the Rector, and put into effect. A scholarship that starts in the Fall or Spring Semester will end at the end of the relevant academic year. The application can be renewed at the beginning of the following academic year.
- Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- The accepted scores by Senate are as below: TOEFL IBT: 79, PTE Academic: 62, (minimum 59 points for each section), FCE: B, and CAE / CPE: C.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students will be considered for the opportunity after being accepted and commencing study at ABU.
Application must include:
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School Transcript and Diploma into English or Turkish
- National/International Exam results
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- 6 photographs (white background – 4,5×6)
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Acceptance Letter
- Applications is Open.