The application for the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) for all Ghanaian students studying at KNUST in Ghana.
The SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Tertiary institution programmes
The SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Pan African University Scholarships
SRC KETEWA BIARA NSUA (KBN) BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
HOW TO APPLY FOR SRC KETEWA BIARA NSUA (KBN) BURSARY
Applications Forms can be downloaded from (HERE).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applicants are to submit their applications before/on Friday, 6th August, 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>