SSA Regional Pricing Job at GE Healthcare…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GE Healthcare.
- SSA Regional Pricing
- Serve as a pricing expert to the Power Services business and enable effective pricing strategies by working closely with the Global Pricing & Marketing team and Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Commercial and Services teams to understand customer segmentation, competitive position, and target value propositions.
- Lead competitive intelligence & Win/Loss analysis efforts and knowledge sharing to provide the leadership team with market insights used to develop strategy and tactical direction, NPI development and Blueprint efforts.
- Win Rates & Business case: identify root causes for under-performing product segments, and design a business case to recover market share.
- Be the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) pricing delegation of authority (DOA) owner; develop DOA based on targets and establish thresholds for deal approvals, support & enabling a process for Deal Reviews and visibility to management; have approval responsibility on all opportunities as per DOA.
- Lead and manage the process of collecting and analyzing market pricing information, including win/loss data and competitor pricing intelligence.
- Partner with global marketing and product management to understand the competitive position, region dynamics and customer value.
- Train the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) commercial and sales teams on pricing and commercial tools, processes and competitive intelligence to ensure consistent pricing processes, tools and analytics across the region to improve market share and contribution margin.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 3 years experience in competitor/market intelligence/commercial function
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the Power industry
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to synthesize marketing and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g. structure the problem, collect data, identify issues, and present results).
- Certified Pricing Professional Designation
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.