Application for the Strathclyde Fulbright Award for USA Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in USA.
The Fulbright Award will not only assist students to acquire postgraduate level education but develop intercultural understanding between the US and the UK through educational exchange. This support will help all eligible students with tuition fees and living costs so that they can study stress-free at the University of Strathclyde.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a well-known technology institution based in Glasgow, Scotland. It carries an impressive reputation for excellence in research, teaching, and employability. It was among the oldest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATHCLYDE FULBRIGHT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Master and PhD in any field
- Aspirants must be a citizen of the United States.
- Scholarship holder must be wishing to pursue a master’s or PhD at Strathclyde
- To enrol in a master’s degree programme, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree. On the other hand, they must have a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in taking admission to a PhD programme.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
STRATHCLYDE FULBRIGHT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Entrants need to submit the following documents with their application for admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 12, 2021 will be considered.