Student Support Associate Job at Moringa School… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Moringa School.
Student psycho-social support and training;
- Conduct check-in meetings with students to give and receive feedback on student progress and experience.
- Coordinate monthly/quarterly community events to build a sense of belonging.
- Hold office hours for students needing one-on-one guidance.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams to design and implement supplementary workshops/programs designed to improve Access students’ outcomes within the program and in the job market.
Student tracking and monitoring;
- Track students’ academic progress and psycho-socio development throughout the program.
- Provide a frontline support service, in identifying and resolving student issues, and where specialist service interventions have been identified to ensure that the necessary referrals are made efficiently and professionally to the Access Counselor.
- Create and implement an escalation protocol for red flags in students’ academic and psycho-social progress.
- Create and monitor support plans for struggling students.
- 3 years of work experience with direct student support in a school setting. For instance Tutoring students.
- 3 years experience of leading an extracurricular, educational or social activity/project/program with a group of young people.
- Experience in working with low-income populations.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.