Study Co-Ordinator Job, Anaemia Study, UNITID at University of Nairobi… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at University of Nairobi.
The University of Nairobi, a body corporate established under the Universities Act 2012 of the laws of Kenya and the University of Nairobi Charter, is the pioneer institution of University education in Kenya and the region. The only institution of higher learning in Kenya for a long time, the University of Nairobi responded to the national, regional and Africa’s high level manpower training needs by developing and evolving strong, diversified academic programmes and specializations in basic sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts.
- Development of appropriate study work plans
- Coordination of study activities to ensure research activities are in line with approved work plans, comply with set guidelines and institutional policies
- Ensuring proper implementation and documentation of training of research personnel to comply with research guidelines
- Working closely with research officers by facilitating the collection and reporting on research data
- Ensuring confidentiality and protection of study participants in the study, ensuring informed consents are obtained for all participants
- Documenting and reporting any breach in compliance with research regulations appropriately
- Oversee the maintenance of study facilities, supplies and equipment
- Liaison with relevant partners and offices to facilitate contracts and grant management
- Preparation and presentation of study reports in line with the set work plans
- Any other duties as may be given by the Principal Investigator.
Required Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university preferably in a medical, nursing or health related field
- Postgraduate training in Project Management or experience in Study Coordination will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Experience in electronic data collection and management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts, copies of relevant documents and Application letter which should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations to email
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.