Study Coordinator Job at Elizabeth Glaser… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Elizabeth Glaser.
- Plan and coordinate the initiation of the study.
- Support in maintaining all required regulatory documentation.
- Develop standard operating procedures.
- Liaise with Data Management Unit in planning, implementing, and maintaining data collection and management systems in support of research activities.
- Work with the county team to have a testing team for each venue on scheduled days.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment of community health volunteers, to conduct participant mobilization.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment of study data collection team as appropriate to the study.
- Provide support for study-related training activities.
- Develop and maintain records of research activities, and prepare periodic and ad hoc reports, as required.
- Liaise with officials from the county and sub-county health department during study implementation as appropriate.
- Conduct periodic monitoring visits to all study facilities to ensure compliance with protocol and human subjects’ protections.
- Coordinate provision of study updates throughout implementation and dissemination of results at the end of the study.
- Support in monitoring project expenditures and ensuring that they are in line with the budget.
To Be Successful, You Will Have:-
- BSc Nursing Officer/Higher diploma nursing/Clinical medicine with 3 years or diploma in nursing/clinical medicine with 5 years’ program implementation experience including mass mobilization at the community level.
- Registration with the professional body with a valid license.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining working relationships with the County’s Ministry of Health.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of Covid-19 issues in the health sector.
- Understanding of research methodologies and research ethics.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage/coordinate data collection staff.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Kiswahili.
- Prior ethics training in research with human subjects -a valid training certificate will be required.
How to Apply
Application deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.