This article contains information on the Salem University, SU Admission application Form for Postgraduate programmes – 2020 Intake and how to Apply. It also contains the Salem University, SU Postgraduate Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the Salem University, SU Postgraduate Admission requirements.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the School of Graduate Studies, SU, is offering the graduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degrees.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
SU POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURE & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the Post-graduate (PG) Programmes must have at least a CGPA of 3.0.
All applicants are required to use the Salem University [SU] online application portal.
- The closing date for submission of application forms is yet to be announced.
Click here to check the Salem University minimum Admission requirements for other courses.