This article contains information on the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, NIGERIA ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in SUN is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of Southwestern University, Nigeria are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Southwestern University, Nigeria and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Southwestern University, Nigeria Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Undergraduate Application Procedures
SUN Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- The application can also be made online by visiting the Southwestern University, Nigeria Online Application portal through the link as stated in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Method of Application and Registration
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
(The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
(Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
Advice for submitting your application
- Put your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents. This information facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Make sure to use your legal (official) name and check that your name is the same on all documents that you submit.
- Proofread before submitting your application and supporting documents.
- Send everything together. Submitting all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one package reduces the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through SUN is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
SUN APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- SUN Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result addressed to The Registrar, the Southwestern University, Nigeria (original and photocopy)
- SUN Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Postgraduate Application Procedures
Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.sun.edu.ng/
- Download Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Admission requirements
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.