This article contains information on the Southwestern University Nigeria, SUN Admission application Form for Postgraduate programmes – 2020 Intake and how to Apply. It also contains the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Postgraduate Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the Southwestern University, Nigeria, SUN Postgraduate Admission requirements.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the School of Graduate Studies, SUN, is offering the graduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degrees.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
SUN POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
All applicants are required to use the Southwestern University, Nigeria [SUN] online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
1. Pay a non refundable fee of N7000 into Southwestern University’s Account at any branch of GT Bank Plc .
Account Name : Southwestern University, Nigeria
Account Number : 0108175382
2. Proceed to https://southwesternuniversity.edu.ng/
3. Bring all original credentials and evidence of form payment when coming for the screening Excercise.
– Ensure you read through your application and supporting documents before submission.
– Submit all supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
- The closing date for submission of application forms is yet to be announced.
Click here to check the Southwestern University, Nigeria minimum Admission requirements for other courses.