Supervisor (Intelligence Collection) Job at Kenya Revenue Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Collection and management of intelligence information on tax-related frauds to aid the authority in timely decision making, enhancing revenue collections and sealing revenue
- Analysis of risks that may negatively affect revenue collection and other authority’ roles. Such risks include money laundering, illicit trade and smuggling.
- Recruitment of agents and informants to aid in the provision of information on possible targets that are of interest to the authority in its.
- Preparation of tactical and operational reports on emerging tax evasion schemes and offer mitigating or deterrence.
- Intelligence and risked based targeting of customs entries for further.
- Participation in multi-agency operations through joint surveillance, covert operations and information exchange to curb illicit trade and tax.
- Carry out sector analysis on Domestic and Custom taxes sectors to identify areas that require attention.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Training, Intelligence Management/ Crime Investigation.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.