Supply Chain Strengthening Specialist Job at Save the Children… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Save the Children.
- Collaborate with Ministry of Health at County, Sub County, Health facility and Community Health unit levels of health care to promote sustained delivery of Health and Nutrition interventions.
- Provide regular technical support and guidance to the department of health county, Sub County and Health facility managers and Health service delivery staff to address logistics system problems to ensure consistent supply of commodities.
- Collaborate with County Department of Health at all levels of health care to ensure availability of commodities in public and private health facilities, and community health unit level.
- Gather data, analyze and address medical supply chain system bottlenecks to ensure sustainability and accountability.
- Build the capacity of health staff on commodities and supplies management through supervision, coaching, mentorship and support to teams in the implementation of activity plans.
- Advance innovations and use of technology in requisition, utilization, and monitoring of health commodities and supplies for the private and public health sector.
- Build the health teams capacity in inventory management
- Work with other project staff to help identify resource and/or performance improvement needs to advance the goal of commodity security.
- Prepare and present quarterly technical reports and presentations as necessary.
- Participate in the County Commodity security committee meetings, County health services performance review meetings, technical and partner meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience managing health commodities and supplies in complex settings.
- Experience leading successful health commodities and supplies strengthening in Kenya or in a similar setting. Critical is experience and skills in strengthening health systems pillar on medical products and supplies through research and advocacy.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of decentralized nutrition and health delivery programs in Kenya.
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with partners and/or key stakeholders in consortiums.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.