Supply & Co-Packing Planner Job at BIC…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BIC.
- Supply & Co-Packing Planner
- Define local Inventory policies, with a focus on improving cash position by efficiently managing the inventory.
- Define replenishment process and methods (Visual View, Periodic View, Re-Order Point, Time-Phased Order Point)
- Continuously evaluate inventory policy in terms of safety stock and average coverage days. Make necessary improvements based on business updates.
- Defines the BOM (Bill of Material) and MRP (Material requirement planning) for Co-Packing activities.
- Drive Supply Planning activities to meet customer expectations in terms of Service Level while ensuring optimal stock holdings.
- Run monthly meetings with factory planners to review future forecasts and supply constraints.
- Analyze business needs in terms of products and ensure their availability.
- Responsible for local inventory levels; balance between intended service level and optimal inventory holdings.
- Proactively identifying potential supply issues and working with key stakeholders to ensure that they are resolved.
- Place firm intercompany orders for local warehouse replenishment; follow up with factory planners until the order is shipped.
- Previous / Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 3 years experience with Supply Planning roles.
- Degree or Certification in Supply Chain, Engineering, or any other technical-numerical field.
- Experience in a multicultural environment desired.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.