Support Services Assistant Job at Nairobi Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nairobi Hospital.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, results oriented and committed to continuous improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape the best clinical and non-clinical practice in line with our Strategic Plan (2019-2024).
- Liaising with key contacts of outsourced service providers working in the Hospital to provide support and ensure that the services are satisfactorily carried out i.e.,
- fumigation & pest control, gardening & Landscaping, management of drinking water dispensers.
- Coordinating logistic operations of all courier services to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of all assignments.
- Assisting in the coordination of routine and special transport requests made from the various departments.
- Ensuring that all Hospital vehicles are well maintained and serviced regularly, and any defects or requirements are reported to the Support Services Officer.
- Ensuring that the duty rota is adhered to by the Drivers.
- Assisting in service level analysis.
- Monitoring Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring accurate preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports and all relevant records are maintained for transport and outsourced services.
- Give a weekly report on the physical condition of vehicles and motorbikes.
- Ensuring high quality customer orientated service is always delivered which meets performance monitoring and quality requirements.
- Ensuring that all drivers are adequately trained on vehicles operations and techniques to achieve high working standards.
- Do a daily inspection on gardening & landscaping and fumigation services and all vehicles and motorbikes.
- Ensure all vehicles and motorbikes are cleaned daily.
- Does spot checks on all team members grooming.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time. Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Four (4) years’ progressive work experience in a busy environment.
- Valid Driving license will be an added advantage
- Experience in logistics management will be an added advantage.
- Competent in computer application/IT literate.
- Excellent planning, supervisory, problem-solving, customer service and organization skills.
- Flexible and able to complete tasks within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize task work.
- Maintain professional standards in compliance with applicable policies and procedures
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.