Sustainability Strategy Manager Job at Diageo… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Diageo.
- The prime function of this role is to lead the Sustainability Programs expert team and drive the planning and achievement of Diageo’s 2030 carbon, water and biodiversity goals.
- You will create and coordinate the execution of the master program plan required to deliver our carbon, water and biodiversity goals, using inputs from each subject matter expert while balancing the requirements of each goal roadmap.
- Establishing a bold work plan and scorecards with key stakeholders in the different sub-organization structures (sustainability Managers, Procurement, Supply, Engineering, marketing, local brand management, region president office etc.) that drive the transformation priorities and embeds the improvement programs at a category/submarket and site level.
- Creating insights and data analytics to raise the sustainability agenda and focus efforts on activities which provide brand value, customer preference, investor inputs and drive the sustainability agenda faster.
- To be successful in the role you will have experience in a process environment, and you’ll have experience in delivering change programs in a production-led environment.
- It is essential that you have excellent project management, program management, communication, and interpretation of complex environmental data and trends.
- You will be able to work independently with senior stakeholders and in forums across the value chain, playing an active thought leadership role in creating both the strategy and the execution plan across our key grain to glass environmental sustainability goals.
- You will have proven to negotiate and influence abilities across all functions, budget holders, internal and external collaboration at all levels.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record in managing people and or small teams, projects, and cross-functional team working.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, drive and embed change through ambiguity and complexity across fast-paced and large multi-layered matrix organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.