Application for the Swinburne PQP + Master of IT International Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
This study program is exclusively open for international students except Australia or New Zealand who want to start into the first year of Master of Information Technology at the university. The Swinburne University of Technology will provide all the following study expenses: A$2500 towards your PQP fees, Free career training from Amazon Web Services’ US headquarters, Internship opportunities at Amazon Web Services, China, and Company tour of Amazon Head Office, China.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PQP + MASTER OF IT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Master of Information Technology.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and Master of Information Technology commencing in 2021.
- Meet PQP entry requirements.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
PQP + MASTER OF IT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin your application award, firstly, you must take admission in a master’s degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology. After that, they can use the international online application system for this award.
Application must include:
- A copy of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.