Systems Administrator Job at Kenya Trade Network Agency… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Trade Network Agency.
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
- Design and Implement Complex multi-server architectures;
- Controlling access permissions and privileges of corporate systems as per set policies, procedures and User needs;
- Manage both UNIX/LINUX and Windows based Virtualised Server environments;
- Installing and configuring System software’s;
- Documentation of systems configurations;
- Troubleshooting and fixing of any reported system problems;
- Responsible for system performance tuning;
- Regularly Apply system updates and patches;
- Assess user and stakeholder needs and propose cost effective solutions;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are
- consistent with the level of responsibility of this job.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related from a recognized institution;
- MCSA, RHCE or equivalent, Linux Server Operating System Certification;
- Relevant work experience shall be an added advantage;
- Meets provision of chapter six of the Constitution.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.