Systems Operator Job at World Vision Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Vision Kenya.
- Sponsorship Data Management-30 %
- Ensure Sponsorship/ RC data quality assurance is conducted as per Partnership Standards.
- Generate reports, analyze and share with management for decision making
- Synching of Horizon Mobile data
- Generate and Share RC Death reports
- Maintain and validate RC/ RC Family information
- Update and maintain RC files
- Update data on RC & Family participation, support and benefit from program activities.
- Ensure RC level is maintained as per sponsorship standards.
- RC are monitored within the standard timelines
- Follow up RC Case management and update the system until closure together with CESP Officer.
- Coordinate with Safe Guarding, Advocacy and Child Participation Officer to Follow up Protection Cases involving RC and their families and report/ update cases on ethics point
- Download, Review and Upload Sponsorship 2.0 Products: -20%
- Child Greeting Photos, Child Greeting Videos, Child Update Photos and Child Update Videos.
- Digital correspondence scans/ photos.
- Chosen Il scans and Chosen Sponsor Photos.
- Community Update Photos (Annual Progress reports, GNs, Sponsor Visits).
- Community Update Media.
- Community Intro and Farewell Media.
- Sample child expression worksheet scans.
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related field from a recognized institute of learning.
- At least 2 years of work experience managing systems and or databases.
- The computer is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other applications relevant to Sponsorship.
- Training, facilitation, mobilization and coordination skills.
- Community Engagement Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.