The application for the Takealot.com Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Takealot.com for all South African in South Africa.
The Takealot.com hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Undergraduate bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
The Takealot.com bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Takealot.com Undergraduate bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Pan African University Scholarships
TAKEALOT.COM BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Who can apply
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must be in their final undergraduate or Hons or B Tech year next year specialising in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Applicants must be available for consideration for a position in the takealot.com graduate programme in the subsequent year.
- Applicants must be available to work for takealot.com during vacation and upon graduation.
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with takealot.com.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- Successful candidates will have fun, work hard, take ownership, be able to work in teams to create solutions, and be open to direct feedback and innovative ideas on where they can improve.
- com is looking for people who are short on ego and high on output, who are doers and not only thinkers, and who love what they do and what they are creating.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TAKEALOT.COM BURSARY
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on the ONLINE platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than 30 September 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.