Talent Development Advisor Job at Medair… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Medair.
- Shape and implement Medair’s Development management strategy, together with the Recruitment Team Leader, L&D Advisor, HR Partners and HR focal points in-country programmes.
- Define new processes, create tools, train and coach HR, leaders and staff based on operation needs and feedback. This includes developing processes for strategic usage of the Talent Development module in our HRIS Medair People.
- Define the Talent Development review process (Performance, Development and Talent review).
- Set, lead and communicate on the yearly Talent Development cycle’s agenda.
- Create adequate tools for leaders and employees to perform reviews and update regularly.
- Provide supporting materials to coach and train leaders and employees on Talent Development cycle.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development Advisor to strengthen leaders’ competency to assess staff performance and support staff development.
- Set up an internal promotion policy and make sure Talent Development is being deployed.
- Create a standard skill matrix to assess staff competencies. Support adaptation to functions and leadership levels. Coach and train HR Partners and HR Country representatives on implementation of the skill matrix. Collaborate with Learning & Development Advisor to identify key skills training.
- Define the criteria and the process for identifying internal talent. Coach HR Partners, HR focal points in-country programmes and leaders to identify and assess internal talent.
- Collaborate with HR Partners and HR focal points to build talent pipelines per function and country.
- Lead regular talent reviews. Support the Recruitment team in promoting
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, or equivalent education, MSc in HR is desirable.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- 3-5 years of experience in HR position with experience in performance management procedures, sourcing and recruitment process, learning and development programme implementation.
- Talent Management or Learning and Development.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office Environment, working experience with an HRIS is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.