Talent Intern – Remote at Nova Pioneer… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nova Pioneer.
- Maintain up-to-date records of employees’ statutory documentation, certification, and benefits in our HR system, BambooHR by working closely with the Talent Coordinator.
- Create and maintain employee physical files as guided by the Talent Coordinator.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping sensitive teammate information and matters strictly confidential.
General Talent Activities
- Support hiring managers in recruitment administration such as carrying out reference checks, scheduling interviews for interviewees.
- Support in bi-weekly onboarding back-end coordination of new joiners into the organization such as blocking calendars, sending onboarding information, and onboarding surveys.
- Support in tracking and issuing onboarding branded swag for joiners.
- Support in coordination. logistics and planning of Talent activities and projects such as One Team Day, Central Team Breakfast, Global Onboarding 2023, Wellness Week 2022 etc
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any field related to Psychology, Industrial Psychology, and or Sociology.
- You are people-centric and think, eat, sleep, and dream people.
- You have at least one year of experience in a busy start-up, banking sector, or innovative organization that cares deeply about people’s growth and the work they do. Previous experience in a school would be great but not compulsory.
- You have experience with HR administration, recruitment, and management of employee data.
- You believe that HR should serve and support employees with sincere care for their professional happiness and wellbeing
- You would like to grow with the organization and are truly connected to our mission of developing leaders and innovators
- You are meticulous with excellent attention to detail.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.