Tax Officer Job at BURN Manufacturing… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BURN Manufacturing.
- Maintaining VAT, WH VAT & WHT compliance systems and managing monthly filing processes
- Prepare and maintain monthly reconciliations for VAT, WH VAT & WHT
- Assist in lodging and following up on VAT refunds with the revenue authorities
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate personnel in relevant tax authorities.
- Maintain a monthly returns calendar
- Collaborate with the Global Tax & Compliance Manager to keep an update on tax laws and tax changes across Burn’s operational territories
- Liaise with the Finance department to prepare monthly filing schedules
- Assist in any other tasks as may be assigned by the Global Tax and Compliance Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or in a relevant field.
- CPA Certification
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in taxation and in using tax preparation software and applications.
- MS Office skills i.e., the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP systems – preferably Microsoft NAV
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken), preferable knowledge of French/Portuguese.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.