Team Assistant (Executive Office) Job at Amref Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Amref Kenya.
To perform a wide range of office support and administrative functions supporting the Group Leadership team and specifically assigned to the Chief of Staff and the Group Director of Partnerships and External Affairs. This support should be extended to other members of GLT, however, priority should be given to the needs of staff in the offices of the Chief of Staff and Director of Partnerships and External Affairs.
- Diploma and specialized training in the area of office administration and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration or other related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience; two (2) years if with Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multidisciplinary teams.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.