Team Leader, Cargo Handling Job at Swissport… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Swissport.
- Coaching and coordinating the team assigned to the task.
- Reporting critical issues while performing the assigned task to the Service Delivery Lead on duty.
- Ensuring compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer experience.
- Leading the team to ensure we deliver a consistently great customer experience at every touchpoint.
- Resolving service challenges in a timely manner.
- Maintain discipline and ensure that staff observes safe working practices as per company policies.
- Completing flight/task reports as per company procedure.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships during the assigned task.
- Actively participating in customer briefings and ensuring that the customer expectations are met.
- Education: KCSE Mean C, IATA Cargo certification, and computer proficiency.
- Professional Experience: At least 2 years supervisory experience in the Aviation industry or in a logistics, Clearing and Forwarding, Warehouse or related Field.
- Experience: At least 2 years of supervisory in a busy operational environment.
- A proven track record in managing teams and operating in a cargo environment is an added advantage.
- Excellent communications skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th November 2021.