The application for the Tech-Capital Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Tech-Capital for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Tech-Capital hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- All programmes
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Oudtshoorn External Municipal Bursary
TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Tech-Capital invites students living with a disability needing financial aid towards their study tuition for the year 2022 to participate in our bursary opportunity. Below are the qualifying criteria for prospective students:
- Designated black South African citizens (born in South Africa)
- Student must be living with a disability. Please note that student must be registered with and recognized by the Disability Rights Unit.
- Student must be studying toward undergraduate IT qualification.
- Student must maintain 65% average or achieved 65% average in their grade 12 results if the applicant is in their first year of study.
Please note that this bursary will only cover costs reflected on the University Tuition Statement and nothing over and above that.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY
We urge all interested students to notify us by no later than close of business on Friday, 03 December 2021. You may do so by contacting us at [email protected] and provide your name and surname, qualification, year of study and complete the attached application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before Friday, 03 December 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.