Technical Officer Job at Avodemia Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Avodemia Limited.
- Provide technical support to Avodemia farm and other farmer groups to ensure increased and sustained production and supply of raw material in line with company targets.
- Ensure that newly engaged farmers are well inducted and trained on agronomic practices in avocado production.
- Ensure farmers maintain updated records on production and crop management in line with good agricultural practices.
- Act as the custodian of all company records and documents in the area of oversight.
- Conduct spot checks on contracted farms to verify that policies and procedures are implemented as required.
- Develop a harvesting program in close consultation with the packhouse manager to ensure synergy with the market program.
- Lead the Internal Audits planning and management. Manage all the internal audits for the ISO 22000, BRC, HACCP, Global Gap etc.
- Train our Avocado and vegetable suppliers on expected quality standards and assess their farms and assist where needed with an improvement plan.
- Ensure relevant training of the food safety team members and other staff of food safety and quality,
- Bachelors’ Degree/ Diploma in Agronomy or Horticulture-related course.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role Knowledge of safe and effective use of pesticides.
- Working knowledge of agronomic and food safety standards e.g. Global GAP, ISO FSSC 22000, BRC, HACCP, Organic Farming Experience in production of horticultural products, or a quality assurance or food safety function within the fruit and vegetable industry.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.