Technical Operations Lead Job at Syngenta…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Reeds Africa Consult.
The Syngenta Group is a leading global agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources.
- Technical Operations Lead
- Coordinates and distribute labor to different sections as per work requirements and allocates tasks to the technicians and ensures they are completed within budget regarding the production schedules.
- Ensures standards of routine Safety Maintenance and Control (SAMACO) procedures are adhered to, to increase the efficiency of the maintenance process, thus reducing equipment downtime and achieving annual cost savings.
- Prepares bill of quantities for equipment, tools, parts, and materials accurately and follows upon delivery and participates in the reception of specialized equipment to check on compliance to specifications and company standards.
- Ensures compliance to engineering standards and procedures related to professional disciplines geared towards safe and efficient methods of work.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and Phyto rules and regulations and champion the implementation of Syngenta HSE and Phyto policies and standards in your area of operation by integrating the same in all business operations.
- Any other duties & projects may be allocated from time to time any other tasks and projects may be allocated from time to time.
- A degree in Degree in Engineering.
- Must have at least 3 year’s relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates openness in communication to others and makes timely communication in case of faults.
- Track record for building trust and giving reliable and correct information.
- Data entry and analytical skills with progressive analytical and reporting tools.
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office with excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.