Technical Sales Representative Intern at Nesvax Innovations Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nesvax Innovations Limited.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Nesvax Innovation Limited is an Analytical Laboratory Equipment distribution Company in East and Central Africa.We sell, offer Technical Support and End-User Training on the equipment.
- generate and qualify leads
- source and develop client referrals
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- prepare and present sales contracts
- conduct product training
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- follow up on sales activity
- perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- carry out market research and surveys
- participate in sales events
- monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Molecular Biology
- Possess an updated Certificate of good conduct.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Swahili languages
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.