Temporary Finance Officer Job at American Institutes for Research… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at American Institutes for Research.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Assist in the preparation of payment vouchers and Journal Vouchers. Identify the proper account codes for each transaction.
- Compile relevant support documents for each payment.
- Coordinate with the operations team on pending payment packages.
- Ensure timely upload of approved payment packages by linking them with relevant payment vouchers/Journal Vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of other documentation ahead of the external audit.
- Compile field payment documents and field expenses.
- Liaise with the field coordinators and staff to ensure timely submission of expense reports.
- Assist in scanning and reviewing the field casuals paper timesheets.
- Ensure timely submission of travel authorization forms/activity advance request forms.
- Co-ordinate with staffs for timely submission of expense reports/relevant support documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- 3 years of professional work experience in accounting, finance control, or related work.
- Partial CPA preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Experience with digital accounting systems, such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and understanding of accounting and financial reporting principals and practices.
- Good with numbers, figures, and analytical acumen.
- Good knowledge of internal control systems and experience with accounting and auditing tools is an asset
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.