Territory Sales Representative Job at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited.
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned territory through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customers in line with the territory sales plan.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Bachelor’s degree in business a business-related course.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Sales within a similar environment.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- Must possess a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in the use of MS packages and ERP systems.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 16th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.