Application for The Chalmers Mastercard Funding for International Students in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in UK.
The purpose of this funding award is to provide 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the master’s programme for international students who are going to begin their study at the university. The Chalmers University of Technology will provide all the following study expenses: 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the Master’s programme (4 semesters/2 years). Engineering Master’s programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 70 000/semester (SEK 280 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Engineering Master’s applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for this scholarship. Architecture Master’s programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 95 000/semester (SEK 380 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters).
Situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers is a highly democratic university. They have become renowned locally and internationally for education, science and innovation with a broad range of applications from this beautiful and diverse part of the globe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHALMERS MASTERCARD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for applicants from Central or South America (including Mexico).
- Pursuing a masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Citizens of a Central or South American country who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- Candidates must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
CHALMERS MASTERCARD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.