The Design of Country Specific Strategy On Valuing Women’s Work Job at Oxfam… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Oxfam.
- Women collective organizing and coalition building to advocate for gender-just economic policies with specific asks of the private sector.
- Communities and private sector adoption of practices that recognize women’s economic contribution through their unpaid, underpaid care and informal work.
- Public and private duty bearers have enhanced willingness to adopt more supportive gender-responsive employment and work policies and care-related services.
- At least 5-7 years experience of workshop facilitation in international development, with a specialization in gender and governance
- A proven track record of high-level consultancy and advisory work for INGO and UN in the area of Programme design and development.
- High-quality skills and demonstrated experience in similar pieces of work.
- Strong analytical, communication, and report writing skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Proven experience in using participatory methods for data collection.
- Proven expertise in applying a Rights-Based Approach to Programme design
- Excellent facilitation skills and capacity to manage processes
- An understanding of the region and the specifics of Kenya is an advantage.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.