The application for the Tomorrow Trust First time Students Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Tomorrow Trust for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Tomorrow Trust hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- First time Students programmes
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 FSCA Actuarial Science Bursary
TOMORROW TRUST FIRST TIME STUDENTS BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
This opportunity is for students who have completed or will be completing Grade 12 and who will be pursuing their first degree in 2022.
- Applicants must be between 18-30 years of age;
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
Applicants must be intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
Tomorrow Trust unfortunately does not fund Masters and PHD students.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOMORROW TRUST FIRST TIME STUDENTS BURSARY
Grade 12 candidates need to submit the following additional documents:
- Grade 11 Report
- Up to date Grade 12 Report
- Acceptance letters from the institutions you have applied at
All documents provided needs to be certified.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted early.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.