The application for the Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
The Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Toyota South Africa (SA) Motors Undergraduate bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Pan African University Scholarships
TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA (SA) MOTORS BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Who can apply
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA (SA) MOTORS BURSARY
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on the ONLINE platform before the deadline to be considered for a the bursary.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than 31 August 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>