Application for the Transform Together Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
The program is open exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2021. The Awards will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. The SHU will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you will have to successfully complete each year of the study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is the 11th largest university in the UK with 708 courses. SHU has 30 research centres and it is divided into four faculties: as STA, SSH, HWB, and SBS.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue degree program in one of the following programs: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, Finance, Finance and Big Data Analytics, Financial Management, International Banking and Finance, Investment Management, Management, Management (Business Analytics), Management (Entrepreneurship), Management (Finance), Management (Human Resource Management), Management (International Management), Management (International Standards), Management (Marketing), Management (Operations and Supply Management), Management (Tourism), Management (e-Business), Strategic Accounting, Strategic Marketing.
- Available to non-EU undergraduate students who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
- For postgraduate students: Available to students from any country who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
- For admission in a masters degree program, applicants need to meet the admission requirements.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language for this application.
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for a Transform Together funding for September 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam
- application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.